Monday, July 15, 2013

Yankee Stadium

Last weekend, I went to Yankee Stadium.

That was my first time to go to the stadium to watch the game of the major league and I was so excited.
In fact, I do not know many teams or players in Major league.
However, even so, I was very looking forward to seeing the game because I can see Ichiro, who is one of the most famous and popular athletes in Japan and belongs to New York Yankees now.




To be honest, I cannot say that the game was good or interesting, for players in Yankees made errors and disappointed the fan.

Nevertheless, as for me, it was worth seeing the game in that the game was 2000th games in Major league for Ichiro, and what is more, Ichiro himself hit 6th Homerun in this season!

I really want to go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment