Monday, July 29, 2013

Niagara Falls

Last week, many of my friends here said I am crazy because I planned to go to Toronto from here, New Haven with my friends to see the Niagara Falls.
We took a shuttle bus as soon as the class ended and boarded on the airplane from New York.


Toronto was a more modern city than I expected.
However, as we got into the downtown, it looks some kind of European city.


Next day, we saw the Niagara Falls.
Amazing, awesome, huge, great, fascinating,,,
I cannot find an appropriate word to describe the Niagara Falls.
I was so moved by the greatness of the nature.

I could not see the edge of it.
Moreover, we could see from the side of this Canadian fall.
It was more than tens of meters, we caught water and felt pressure or wind from this fall.

How tiny people are!
Left side of this picture looks white because of the mist from the fall.


Also, I found the Maple, which is the symbolic tree of Canada.

Although we made reservation on 7:00 airplane and did not have enough time, we enjoyed Toronto very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment