Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New Haven Museum

Today, I have been to the forth museum since I came to the United States, which is New Haven Museum.
It mainly exhibit the historical artifacts related to New Haven, so I could learn about the New Haven history.














New Haven is famous for bicycle, for there was some bicycle shop in New Haven.
I was very surprised at how different the original one is from current one.
I could hardly believe, but it is really used in the past.



The wheel was made of wood.
I am wondering how people rode on a bicycle...
Moreover, in New Haven, we can see many cherry blossoms.
As I wrote in the previous post, I was glad at seeing the relationship between Japan and the United States.





 I want to see these cherry blossoms in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment