Monday, July 8, 2013

One Day Trip To New York

First, I went to the Metropolitan Museum.
What was surprising for me was there were many artists who drew pictures of exhibitions.
On the contrary, in Japan, most people only pass through the exhibition.
This is a work made in Africa.
It is very beautiful and I thought that it is made of gold or something special.
However, it was wrong.
It is made of the taps of bins, which are usually regarded as garbage.
I believe that the value of this art lies in making us think of the importance of things and the seriousness of the poverty.
Moreover, I was very glad at that Japanese Character is used in New York, the center of the world.
For me, as a Japanese, it looks strange to use Kanji, Chinese Character and Hiragana, Japanese Character as some kinds of advertisements.
Nevertheless, it still exicited me because I could know Japan is loved by all over the world.

5 comments:

  1. LISAAAAAAA
    This made me really want go to NY! I think I know how you reacted to that Japanese character because I've seen "SuperdryStore" in Seoul before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuriko!!!

      Thank you for leaving your comments on here!!!

      Really!? I did not hear even the name, "Superdry store."
      Next time, I want to go to New York with "Bare-bu"!!

      Delete
  2. I rike the first pic of you cuz you look so boss HAHAHA I'm waiting for more pics!!!!
    did you take all these pics? WOOOOOOW

    take me there next time pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy you that you could go to New York!! It seems you had fun.

    I was surprised the materials of the work made in Africa and thought that anything can be art and move one's heart.

    Superdry stores are also in Canada!! The translation is really funny Lol

    Your English writing is very good!!! Keep working:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fugi

      Thank you for your comment!!!
      As I said to you before, I am really impressed at your words, and nearly crying!!
      Also, keep working, you too!!

      Delete