Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Boston

Last weekend, I went to Boston.
It was a very beautiful city and I took more than 300 pictures for two days.










Everywhere I went was great, but the most impressing thing for me was the Fenway Park.
The size of Fenway Park was not so big as Yankee Stadium.
However, this size make me feel that the game and players are closer to me.

Moreover, I found that the fan of Redsox is very kind.
The man who sit next to me explained many things not only about Redsox and Fenway Park but also the major league.
According to him, the seat I sit is the oldest bench in all baseball stadiums in the United States.
Other than this kind of information, we chatted about good points of Japan and America.
After the game ends, I could go to the right in front of the net which protects people from foul balls.
I was so moved at seeing such a great and historic ground very close!

Another thing that excited me was Museum of Fine Arts.
When I visited there, the exhibition of Samurai was held.
Many materials were exhibited to make them look very cool.
Since I came to the United States, I could see many things related to Japan.
Every time I saw such kind of things, I was very surprised and glad at how loved Japan is by the world.
At the same time, I could learn how foreign people see Japan.
Thus, this six weeks was very valuable and worthwhile experience for me.


As well as Samurai, there were many beautiful arts in that museum.
I like the way of showing these great pieces.


 Before I left Boston, I ate a very big lobster with my friends.

Thanks to one of my friends whose major is biology, we could eat it completely.

2 comments:

  1. I am also excited to see how much Japanese culture loved by them. Love and pretty much proud of Japan :) Lisa Lisa are you doing okay? When are you cmoing back? Aitaiyo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kawasaki!

      Thank you for making a comment!
      I am fine and come back to Japan 8/10 night (JPN time)!
      It means I will leave here, New Haven in several hours!!
      I also want to see you as soon as possible! Lol

      Delete